We are buyers' champions and proudly represent our clients' interests at every stage of the buying process.
HomeFinders was established to counter the most fundamental failing of the New Zealand property market; that it is stacked against purchasers.
Buying a home in New Zealand can be a minefield; houses for sale without a price, secret reserves, leaky buildings, high pressure auctions.
The difficulties are compounded when a buyer is based overseas or is new to the Auckland property market. One mistake can cost you thousands.
That's why we created HomeFinders.
HomeFinders' overriding objective is to ensure that our clients avoid the pitfalls of the house buying process and secure the perfect house for the lowest price, in the shortest amount of time and with the minimum amount of fuss.
Other benefits identified by our clients include:
- Massive time-saving - in particular during week nights and weekends
- Assistance in avoiding leaky buildings
- Objective, non-emotive advice regarding the pros and cons of properties
- Expertise in analysing the investment potential of a property
- Connections to enable us to source properties that may not be listed on the open market
- No time wasting. We will only show you properties that strictly match your requirements
- Expert advice on offer strategies
- Only dealing with one real estate professional, better still, one that is acting for you
- Experienced bidding at auction and excellent negotiation skills
- Expert knowledge of all of the regions of Auckland
- The confidence that you have bought well in a volatile market
- HomeFinders will search the entire market for the perfect home regardless of who the property is listed with.
HomeFinders is run by Auckland property expert Stephen Hart, author of Where to Live in Auckland, The Streetwise Home Buyer, ASB’s TopSpots Reports and co-presenter of TV2's House Call programme.
Stephen also writes regularly on home buying for the New Zealand Herald and is BNZ Good Home's resident property expert.
Most recently, Stephen founded Hometopia.co.nz the free online resource centre for home buyers and sellers.
N.B. Auckland HomeFinders is a trading name of IFPNZ Limited. The Real Estate Agents Act (2008) requires that real estate work is undertaken by a licensed real estate agent. Stephen Hart undertakes this work on behalf of clients as a licensee (Salesperson) of IFPNZ Limited REAA (2008).
You can get the latest Where to live in Auckland and The Streetwise Home Buyer books here.
For free online resources for home buyers and sellers, check out www.Hometopia.co.nz